ViDiTech 2500RV is a six-channel digital instrument for measuring and evaluating the shaft vibration and temperature of rotating machines.
Try our new simulator 2500RV!
Number of measuring channels
- 2x relative shaft vibrations – options for Max (X, Y), or Smax
- 4x temperature (3-conductor PT 100)
Each channel contains a limit L1 (warning) and L2 (danger).
For vibration measuring accelerometers with ICP supply are used.
Current outputs and relays
The instrument communicates with the superior system through 6 current outputs (4-20) mA.
- 2x vibration (X, Y)
- 4x temperature (A, B, C, D)
These relays ensure complete protection of the diagnosed machine.
- OK relay (ensuring a trouble-free state of the instrument)
- L1 relay (user defined warning of a raised value)
- L2 relay (user defined warning of a high value)
Vibration channels (X, Y) have their own buffered outputs on the BNC connectors.
- ModBus RTU / ModBus over Ethernet
The communication interface ensures connection to the Ethernet, through which it is possible to monitor and control the instrument. It is possible to choose between ModBus RTU (through RS485) and ModBus over Ethernet (connectable using standard RJ-45 connector).
Software support enables
- Orbit creation.
- Displaying signal development in time.
- Saving and creating history of records.
- Complete instrument operation.
Instrument attachment dispositions
- Small size – it is also possible to place the instrument into a separate (industry) box
- Mounting – easy assembly using a DIN moulding.