ViDiTech 2500AP is a six-channel digital instrument for measuring and evaluating the shaft vibration and temperature of rotating machines.
Try our new simulator 2500AP!
Number of measuring channels
- 2x relative shaft displacement – possibility of A,B method or A+B method selection, cone measuring possibility
- 4x temperature measuring (Pt100)
Each channel contains limit L1 (warning) and L2 (danger), main channels for shaft displacement measuring contains also from positive and negative value of position limit setup separately.
Inductive proximity sensors are used for shaft displacement.
Current outputs and relays
The instrument communicates with superior system through 6 current outputs (4-20) mA.
- 2x displacement (A, B)
- 4x temperature (A, B, C, D), or 3x temperature (A, B, C) a 1x shaft speed
The relays ensure complete protection of the diagnosed machine.
- OK relay (ensuring a trouble free state of the instrument)
- L1 relay (user defined warning of the raised value)
- L2 relay (user defined warning of a high value)
Position channels (A, B) has their own buffered outputs on BNC connectors.
- ModBus RTU / ModBus over Ethernet
The communication interface ensures connection to the Ethernet, through which it is possible to monitor and control the instrument. It is possible to choose between ModBus RTU (through RS485) and ModBus over Ethernet (connectable using standard RJ-45 connector).
Software support allows:
- Online operating and watching the instrument
- Records history storing and creating
- Complete instrument control
Instrument attachment dispositions
- Small size – it is also possible to place the instrument into a separate (industry) box
- Mounting – easy assembly using a DIN mounting.